Content Management System (CMS)
A Content Management System (CMS) is a browser based application that is used to easily manage the content of your website. Using your browser you will create, edit, manage, and publish content to your web site -- no programming skill required.
Each site we build comes with a CMS installed and ready for you to use. This allows you to keep your site current without the need of a developer. But don't worry, if you get stuck our free support team is here to help.
Top 10 reasons to use a CMS for your website.
- Create, edit, and delete pages or content on your web site 24x7.
- Add and delete image & video files.
- Create links to your documents (PDF, DOC, XLS, etc.)
- Add keywords and descriptions to your pages for Search Engines.
- Easily add and manage a Blog or Forum for your users.
- No software to install -- CMS works with all browsers and operating systems.
We've created a list of top Content Management Systems with details about each. Argosy Computing builds all sites using MODx unless another tool is requested.